A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Monster Trainer is an action/simulation RPG game that centers around capturing and training different types of monsters. This game is still in development and I intend to continue releasing many improvements over time as well.
- Clothing destruction system. As you fight in combat your clothing and your opponents clothing takes damage, when you are defeated you end up in only your underwear or when you are victorious your enemy is left in theirs.
- Fun simple combat RPG game with simple interface
- Exclusive artwork drawn by Bare-Cartoons
- Random events that center around an ENF (embarassed naked female) theme, where you stumble across those awkward situations from time to time.
Right now Monster trainer is in Alpha it is not finished and it is not a fully playable game it is simply a proof of concept right now, but I am continually updating it on a monthly basis and it will soon (within a month or two) reach a stage where I can comfortably call it a beta where I will be focusing more on balancing the game rather than simply finishing only content.
Here I will post a change log of what is in each version of the game as I release them:
Three fully drawn monsters (Werewolf, Lamia, and Demoness)
- One female player character
- One fully drawn random event
- A town with a monster shop (for selling monsters, buying is not implemented) and a potion shop with health and stamina potions.
- The hunting grounds for finding and fighting monsters
- Home for resting (training is not implemented yet)
- Simple dialogue info and basic story
The next version will include finished backgrounds, a fully drawn nymph monster to replace the simple stick figure filler art. More random events, a fully implemented item and equipment system for combat, and more.
Demo Vs. Actual:
I want to release a type of demo to at least give you an idea of what I'm trying to create even if you don't want to support me and that is what the demo is for, but the thing about the demo is there is no clothing destruction or random events. This allows me to create a more...shall we say family friendly version of the game, but if you like my art and want to see more of the characters then please consider paying for the full version of the months game.
About the creator:
I am Bare-Cartoons I am a learning digital artist, programmer, and game designer. I love to create things in my free time and one of my goals is to try and start my own game studio, even a few dollars here and there helps bring that goal closer and I don't need to become some huge studio. I just want to be able to continue creating games and art so any support is greatly appreciated.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.